Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tales of a shooting star

Let me start my story from my nationality.I am a Bangladeshi and I would like to mention that I am from a religious family.Because of my family restrictions I had to face alive with difficulties to study in Malaysia and now I am a student of UTM.When I applied for my bachelor degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering) in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) I didn't have any idea that my parents will truely support me.After getting the offer letter I started to assume that they can still change their decision but by the grace of almighty and their love they supported me till the end.Sitting on the flight I was suspecting that this is still Bangladesh I haven't arrived yet hence no need to be happy.When I finally reached in Malaysia I was estimating yes, I am in Malaysia but we can still go back because I hadn't register.Afterwards from the plane my straight destination was UTM INTERNATIONAL.




I don't know how did everyone feel the first day but I had to struggle a little because the roads were totally unknown to me.With this disadvantage I had another problem of knowing no one here.It took time to understand everything.Subsequently I finished all my academic curriculum and received my routine praisingly my mother said now my daughter is a University student and I blushed with relief.When I entered the classroom my dream appeared as a living reality.To be honest I was extremely fortunate to get the opportunity to study at UTM because of it's high rank and facilities.At that moment my assumption was UTM is going to give me opportunities to develop my skills and interest.Hope I can grab all that I need.

The peaceful city of Johor is decorated by nature with calm and austerity in the form of lush vegetation.I never imagined that I will see UTM this much big that cars are necessary to go one place from another and I will find nothing in walking distance.I selected Kolej 9 as my residence as it was convenient in every way for me.However UTM buses are always there to catch the students so I was satisfied by their sevices.






I went to UTM lake which is beautiful.I visited the main library which is neat and cleaned also soundless.
               
                                                                UTM Lake
                                                              
                                                               
                                                                 UTM Library                                                                             
                                                                  Balai Cerap


                                                                   Mosque


With my parents I visited a few places which helped me loving johor disparately.
Sea is one of those things which attracts me the most.I like to visit sea beaches.I collected some pebbles from Desaru.i went there at day time but i would like to have a look of this beach at sunset and sunrise.

                                                                      Desaru

Danga Bay was the same as desaru to me but I really want to have a ride on those boats which goes middle of the sea.

                                                                         Danga Bay

I was amazed to see that they made a big model of the city in forest city I haven't seen a beautiful model like this before.Only this is not an end to forest city there is also a view of Singapore which people can see by the side of the beach.

                                                                       Forest City

                                                                    

Finally that day came when my parents started packing their clothes.That day I realized now I am going to be alone.However I made some friends and now they are my family .Of course I badly miss my parents and my younger brother but I am happy that I stepped on my dream.

Coming to the foods I am still not that habituated for taking local foods but I like to taste new foods.Although I have ate crab soup for the first time a few days ago.My favorite food in Malaysia is Nassi Lemak.I like to see the colorful rice and it tastes good too.In a very short time I made some malay friends.I am pleased by their behavior also I started to learn some words of malay.When I talk with them I always use thank you laa.Malaysian people like to say "LAA" after ending sentences.

The two things that I noticed in me after coming here one is I became independent and the second one is some how I learned to be strong more than I were before.I wish my luck takes me towards the success that always I desired for and hope that I could make my parents a little happy because of me.Keep me always in your prayers and stay blessed.Thank you for reading this experience of my life patiently.
           

27 comments:

  1. অসাধারণ বন্ধু

    ReplyDelete
  2. As shooting star, make a wish. Hope u have an wonderful life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. srsly it is an outstanding blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have visualized you experience like an authentic writer which really amused me. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a hard working,sweet,religious girl..I'm so glad that you didn't stop..you worked really hard those days when you were supposed to be depressed and look you've achieved your goal♥You'll always be an idol for me♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was absolutely amazing to read your first impression in Malaysia. When i was reading,I never felt that it was your first vlog. I am really happy that you embarked on your new life.keep writing, god bless you 💝

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahhh onk valo hoise dst��
    Wish you all the best for your future...❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you are a girl by whom everything is possible. I'm really proud to have you as a friend. May Allah fullfil your dream. Take care
    and stay blessed dst❤️

    ReplyDelete

Designing a brochure