Sunday, May 10, 2020

Most interesting things about me

Interesting things about me!!What are they?

 

Planting:

I didn't have this interest since the beginning but one day my mother told me to give water to the plants in our house.Unwillingly I gave them water for the first time and I noticed that the plants are getting more green and I felt that they are smiling at me.A fresh smile which is giving me pleasure.I felt like I want to see them smiling everyday and from that day I started planting in our roof and also in my veranda.My first flower planting was hydrangea flower tree.






My favorite plants are money plants.Some people believes that when someone plant money plants they get money.But mainly I like it because it can grow up anywhere with little water and sunlight.



 

 Solving rubik's cube: 

 

From my school life I had an interest to solve rubik's cube.I learned it from one of my friend and one day in my class we tried to challenge each another that who can solve it first.So I was quite sure that I will definitely loose this challenge but that day was my day.I solved it within 50 seconds which was my highest record.Later everyone started calling me by cuber.To be honest I felt good.Nowadays, I try to solve different kind of rubik's cube.Actually when I can not pass my time in bus or somewhere it plays a role of time killer.

 

 

Talking:

 

I like to talk.Even when I am sad I talk with people.I never try to talk too much but I like to maintain relationships by talking.I believe that by talking you can give the best behavior to any person without money.To be a sweet talker you don't have to lie you just need to talk always with a smile that is enough for making a person pleased.

 

 

Teaching: 

 

In my childhood I always tried to play games based on teaching.However I always liked to act like a teacher.There were no students behind me but I always played this game.From that age to now there is no difference I still like to help friends who can not understand any lessons if I can explain them.I believe that to be a good teacher it's not mandatory to be a brilliant student all you need is dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designing a brochure